Studio & Business Manager
Studio & Business Manager for our Design Hub in Appleby Magna.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and assist with the development of this fast-growing and prestigious floral design and Christmas decoration company. Essentially Floral provide services to significant clients in London and throughout the UK, we are passionate about our products and services and considered a leader in our field of expertise.
- Day to day running of the Office function of the business, this will involve but not be exclusively the following:-
- Opening and closing procedures for the Studio and office
- Dealing with daily post, phone and email communications, liaising with the Director as appropriate
- Processing purchase orders as required
- Overseeing any personnel matters for assignments and studio staffing on a weekly/daily basis
- Ensuring adequate stocks of materials are in place for work projects/ in collaboration with the Director
- Liaising with clients to progress assignments, obtain payment, arrange delivery and communications within the business.
- Ensuring all “tool kits” for installations are complete and safe to issue.
- Basic weekly bookkeeping/banking to ensure cash and credit transactions are accurately recorded.
- Dealing with daily credit card and cash receipts for Studio sales
- Working on research and upto date information/prices for quoting purposes.
- Ongoing market research and competitor analysis as required, working with the Director on key strategic target markets
- Keeping all Health and Safety and regulatory documentation current and upto date, ensuring procedures followed by staff as necessary.
- Managing the library of product images and ordered filing for ease of future searches in marketing/media campaigns.
- Possible future involvement in social media and marketing activities.
- There will be a need from time to time to be involved in travel to site installations as part of a team depending on workloads in peak seasons, driving will, therefore, be essential.
It is desirable for the successful candidate to be a creative individual, with a positive can-do attitude. Ideally a team player with the ability to offer impeccable customer service and a desire to get involved in all aspects of the business. It is a real opportunity for the right candidate to grow and develop along with the organisation. It is particularly important that you are happy to “muck in” and get your hands dirty when major orders or events require all hands on deck.
Details of the packages will be discussed with the candidates depending upon their experiences and potential for growth.